Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today



I don't have anything very inspirational to write today... Its been a very busy last month and a half. I am exhausted! Even if I get 4 good nights in a row, by evening, I'm ready to hit the hay! But with saying that, I am amazed at how Kalia is adjusting. She is one courageous little girl. We cannot imagine our lives without her.

We went to parent teacher interviews for Kobe today. His teacher is a blessing that I could not have hand picked better myself. She uplifts him daily and loves him, along with all her other students. She told us today how when she does her morning routine with the class, which is devotion and prayer time, she always emphasizes to them how this is important. Everything else in school and play is great, but God is on top of everything. Thank you. You are such an example and hero to my son. He will look up to you and remember what you taught him.. always.

Also this week we registered our little girl for kindergarten. This gives me a lot of mixed emotions. She will love it, and we will enjoy seeing her delight in what she learns. But she was just a baby with attitude and now shes a little girl, beautiful little girl might I add, who has been Mommy's sidekick for quite some time. I'm going to miss her like crazy.

And this is the life of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment