Monday, March 5, 2012

Life Moments

Sunday morning...
Kobe "Mom, do I have school today?"
Momma "Nope, its Sunday, we have church!"
Kobe "I thought someone said there wasn't church anymore..."

Ha ha, good try my boy!

Now, how to instill a love and passion for the body of God when quite honestly I didn't enjoy church myself until about age 25. And then it lasted for a few years until we had too many children, and now I wouldn't call it very enjoyable again... ha ha Oh well, he loves his huge Jesus and that's what matters. I can't blame him for dreading the almost 2 hour quiet sitting fest :P and I did think it was kinda funny:)

Another one

Sitting around the supper table at grandma and grandpas, Ellie having a regular moment of Ellieness, (stubborn, unable to talk anything through, just her sweet self) and I say "Ellie, I think when God made you He took some extra time :)"
and grandpa, protecting her as always said "And I love you just the way He made you my princess!! You need all the unconditional love you can get:))" We had a good chuckle and for those of you who don't know us; I wouldn't post this if we actually meant the crazy things we say!! ha ha

and another one

Its well past bedtime and Kobe comes out of his room for the third time... urg!!! "Go to sleep!"
Kobe "but my tooth is loose!"
us "No its not, no more excuses, to bed!!"
3:30 am the sweetest little boy on planet earth comes to daddy's side of the bed with something in his hand...
"Daddy, I felt this on my tongue, and it woke me up!"
Oh my goodness, not our most proudest parenting moment! But thankfully he didn't swallow it and all was good! Provided a great laugh in the morning!

Hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment